1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

locked deer antlers

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by uphill, Dec 19, 2016.

1. uphill

uphill New Member

I have a set of locked antlers for sale the one large one scored 142 7/8 from Maine open to offers but must be over $1000 contact me [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. sledge hammer shedz

sledge hammer shedz New Member

i know its an old post but would still buy the locked deer if you wanted to sell em......thx

3. sara jean

sara jean New Member

I have a really nice set of deer antlers locked if you are interested I could send you pics

Gobblingfever likes this.
  4. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

uphill was last seen:
    Nov 26, 2017
    They posted their contact email so that is probably the only way you can contact them. They haven't been back in almost a year.

5. sledge hammer shedz

Hello and sorry for the delay... I am interested and would love to see pictures if you still have the locked bucks for sale...8604902388 dave

6. sledge hammer shedz

7. sledge hammer shedz

Hello again..still take the locked bucks if you have them.....thx

8. Seriously I can tie 2 sets of horns together and sell them as a locked set?? Look at the photo yellow zip ties and green string holding them together ppl.

9. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

I's an easy thing to check and see if who you are talking to is even a valid member. It's easy to see that "Sara" made an account on here Nov 8, 2018 .. made one post and never returned. Not even to check for replies. You are even following her and would have gotten notice if she was trying to contact you. More suspicious than not.

10. Lmao

11. I've got 10 sets for sale and can make more if needed.

Rausch likes this.