1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

YOTESKIN - too stupid to make a purchase

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by randyone, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Regardless of what this Christmas will be to you, RandyOne - It does NOT, in ANY WAY, justify your disgusting attitude to others. You might think Yoteskin was out of order sharing the messages that were between you but they had every right to do so, to prove how much of an immature and angry person you are.

I'm not going to say you do not deserve to be on this forum as that is not my choice. This is a public forum, anyone can join. However, as a community, we should be treating each other with respect and be civil in our tradings (and disputes, should they arise). People are entitled to prove their innocence by posting PM's that occurred between them and the other party.

What we've learned from this post is you, RandyOne, regardless of your reasons, are a very rude and horrible trader, who seems to take things way too personally, especially when they are legit mistakes that buyers HAVE made an attempt to fix. And from what I've gathered from the other posts about you - You back-talk those that DID buy from you?

If anyone wants to loose customers real fast - Just do what RandyOne is doing. He's remarkable at killing his own market. And that's extremely disappointing as he could have become another one of the high-ranking traders among us. Had his attitude and childish ways not ruined it for him.

2. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

So "JUST ASKING" what's your issue that you wont be around long , Health / Prison maybe WHAT'S UP?

3. Randy

Randy Huntin Chamios on Mount Cook, New Zealand

WOW! Its to bad that there are some on this site that are so easily upset. I have been on this site since it first started. There are lots of different kind of folks out there that a seller and buyer has to deal with. Chill out and re post it. Life is to short to get this upset.

Also for the readers of this I go by the name of Randy. Please dont get me mixed up with the Randyone.

Randy

4. RITAFIL

RITAFIL Active Member

NONYA
    Randy - getting rid of RANDYONE would be a blessing.. if MODS can get this DONE !

5. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

I'm just curious as to why people think personal checks are so risky to take? I'm with Vic - 20+ years in business and have yet to take a bad check. As far as I'm concerned, (other than cash) personal checks are the safest method of payment. My policy is final payment must be rec'd in full two weeks prior to shipping anything. I believe that would weed out nearly all if not all potentially bad checks BEFORE I shipped the item.

Is there REALLY a big market in this industry for sophisticated crooks to make up high quality fake M.O.'s and fake checks to pay for a $150 skin that they then have to wait for it to come in the mail to a legitimate-ish address? Sounds like a lot of work for the crooks for lots of risk and little pay off. M.O.s are a p.i.t.a. and I'm sure are cutting down on your business immensely. As a seller (in general) I'd be leery of anybody wanting to pay with a M.O. simply because who the hell doesn't have a checking account these days??? Makes me a little nervous - BUT if I wait two weeks before shipping I'll bet I'm covered.

As far as who is at fault here? I think we all know who has overreacted beyond what most of us thought was possible for such a small error. I understand the stresses of finances and if this is your last Christmas RandyOne then your reaction is not understandable, but forgivable IMO - with an apology and some deletion of threads. Man-up and admit you overreacted and apologize and I believe some people will at least have some respect for you.. JMO - please no screen prints of any threats - lol!

6. TIMBUCK

TIMBUCK Active Member

Is this Actually real?????????

7. SongdogStudios

SongdogStudios Member

Boy, if this fella is going to pass away soon, he's got bigger problems than $150. Get right with the Lord, man.

8. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

I posted ...................

I posted who this guy really is ........ and it got deleted.

:)

Kerby...

9. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

I did too or at least who thought it was and it got deleted as well....

10. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

But I answered you privately and told you it wasnt who you thought it was...so why post it here? Those who had a bad dealings with randyone were able to comment, like the buyers and sellers category was designed for. All the other comments are always edited.

11. Brian

Brian Active Member

Do your homework guys his email says who he is.google Randy beason taxidermy

12. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

Whoa there!!! Yoteskin profile email most definitely does not say Randy Beason Taxidermy. Whoever he is he has absolutely no relation to Randy Beason, or Beason Custom Taxidermy.

When I viewed Yoteskin it said [email protected] or something like that.

13. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

Holy crap. I just looked at randyones email on his profile. Guys I can assure you that whoever that guy is is NOT Randy Beason. Randy Beason goes by RandyB423 on here, and seldom posts. I can't believe that I have been looking at this thread for a month and I never even looked at the guys profile.

In case you are wondering, Randy Beason is my husband and our business is Beason Custom Taxidermy and that is NOT his email address. So now I'm thinking whoever went by that name and put that email down was trolling.

14. Not sure who Randy One is and it sounds like he is something special so I am pretty sure he will not post and tell everyone one really who he is but I am Randy Beason and l do have Beason Custom taxidermy but I hardly ever post on this site. I would never treat anyone not even Randybeason like that. I look at his email and it is Randy_ Beason. Pretty sad that a person thinks so little of himself that he uses someone else's name to hide behind. Alot of you people know myself and my wife and I can assure you that we don't act like that.
    And for the ones that don't know us please give us a chance to show you. Brian I don't know you but you have made a mistake I go by RandyB423 on this site.

16. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

I am telling you guys ............

I know who he is.

:)

Kerby...

17. Brian

Brian Active Member

What a shame.i feel sorry for you guys .probally a troll for sure.sorry I even posted again but I'm glad I did in a way atleast you guys saw it and were able to clear your names.whoever he really is he's a pos and I hope he's banned from this site.im just really happy it's not your husband Brooke as your a sweetheart and a great asset to this forum and I just couldn't imagine you with a nut like the so called randyone.sorry for assuming and posting.

18. yoteskin

yoteskin New Member

His name is Robert Hilliard, or at least that's who he told me to make the money order out to. Normally I wouldn't reveal someone's full name without their permission but I think it may be necessary to prevent any furthur confusion about who this guy is.

19. Rausch

Rausch Well-Known Member

Exactly.... Robert Hilliard Sloan Jr aka the biggest POS loser that's ever been on this site. Check out this link.
    http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,363158.0.html

20. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Randy and Brooke Beason are good folks. I'll vouch for them they have nothing to do with this POS. Leave them out of this.