1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Praises

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by jessewild, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Nice to see ppl praising each other with all the negativity on here. Keep it up

2. Brian

Brian Active Member

To be honest there is no negativity on here.we have one nutcase randyone of now.other then that this site is great.sure do We mess around with each other ,yes but its in good fun.the moderators keep it clean and fair. Don't let randyone ruin it for you.this site has always been great and will continue to be don't let one bad apple spoil your thoughts.he will be done real soon.

3. I guess i just dont understand y he is still allowed to post. I get it ppl like to have fun thats all fine and good but talking the way he dies is blatently disrespectful. I wont let him ruine my experience cause i will never deal with him or anyone else like him.

4. randyone

randyone New Member

Hey Brain - go **** yourself punk a$$ biatch!

5. Brian

Brian Active Member

First off it's brian not brain.second ,have a great new year man.been in your state of mind before.got me nowhere except in trouble.do yourself a favor and seek professional help.there was a time in my life not long ago I'd get in my car and find you for talking to me like that.i learned how to be a better person and let it go.maybe you should too.seriously though get help.

6. RITAFIL

RITAFIL Member

SEE ))) THIS ****KI ING AZZAHOLE NEEDS HIS HEAD BASHED IN AND BLOCKED FROM THIS SITE ASAP !!!!!

7. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Miloak, Id invite you to get in touch with me on that situation, we dont delte reports in here unless theyre way off base. Esteemed members or not. You can always message me or call me at 585-637-2450. Thanks.

For the rest of you...I understand Randy ticks you off, but please do not lower yourselves to his level of behavior in here. I wish youd understand how moderating works, and not add your own cursing and threats to his...Please just ignore it and be patient.