1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

McKenzie Does a great job!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by AFTHUNT, Dec 28, 2016.

1. AFTHUNT

AFTHUNT Active Member

With all the negative talk on here i thought i would start a positive post! :)
    Just received my order life size 400#+ bear, 1 moose shoulder, 1 elk shoulder, 2 bear shoulder, bird bodies and misc stuff. All boxed in 5 large boxes and shipped speedy and shipping cost only $37.82. plus 12% discount.
    Thanks McKenzie keep up the good work. :)

2. Yes we got lucky when they put a business in Beloit .

3. Swtchmob21

Swtchmob21 Active Member

McKenzie is great ! We get 90% of are forms from them and there is not much to complain about

It also helps that there is McKenzie warehouse 45 mins from our shop

4. Dark Man

Dark Man Active Member

I always have to put "use speedee" in the notes section,otherwise i take it in the back end from ups

5. the other thing we need to realize is that the shipping cost is not from McKenzie's its UPS and FedEx, now they can pack a little smarter and get the supplies in smaller boxes,
    and not send 20 pair of eyes in a box but the cost is directly a product of UPS and FedEx

6. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

not necessarily, Mckenzie regularly adds cost to the ups fedex shipping cost. I've had them add as much as 50.00 to a large freight shipment.

7. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    Why is this always a topic every year?! Bottom line, if you live close to a distributor or have Spedee, Mckenzie is the best. If not, they are the devil! Case closed...

8. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

You guys are lucky that have Spee Dee. I can only wish they would come to North Carolina and Tennessee so I could use them!

McKenzie customer service is great. If you have a problem they will go out of their way to make it right. So don't biotch about customer service if you haven't contacted them first to let them take care of things!