1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Great dealings with one Greg Livbucks!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Ron B, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    For any and all of your printing needs, from signs to receipts "Gregory" ::) is great to deal with! Well.... "great"... might be too strong a word, but he really knows his crap and can fill all your printing needs at reasonable prices.... even on customized work! And if your wife is even moderately hot he will be really fast on the shipping as well!

But just a heads up PSA: Now I'm not trying to be an alarmist, but when you talk to him in person, or call, he is... going to sound like a Yankee! But thats fine, don't be frightened....it is perfectly normal and harmless! You can not catch Yankee by casual contact! But if that still makes you uncomfortable, he is very quick to respond to email orders as well!

Oh...and hide your women folk!!! ::)

2. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Oh stop it. You know that Mrs. B and me have a bond that transcends anything dirty that might be bouncing around in that hollow head of yours!

3. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    What is it with women and printers? ::) ::) ::) Sheeeesh!! :mad:

4. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Uh...maybe it's that we know how to make a good "impression"?

5. I recon I have to conform that as true. Goooooood service my head is still spinning.