1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Business/accounting software

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Buck Hunter, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Buck Hunter

Buck Hunter Member

I've been in business for roughly 12 years about half of the time I have kept paper accounting records and the other half kept accounting records in a basic Excel spreadsheet. I am looking into switch over to a computer based accounting software to not only do customer invoices but also track expenses and anything related with the business income and expenses. From there I would just like to take those total numbers into my accountant at the end of the year for taxes. What would you recommend whether it be a basic small business software that applies to any type of business or a specific Taxidermy software?

2. dcooper

dcooper Member

I switched to Taxishop this year by Tom McNeal. It makes everything you're looking for very easy.

3. BrookeSFD16

BrookeSFD16 Well-Known Member

TaxiShop! It took me 3 minutes to print out all my tax paperwork this year. :D
    And my tax guy LOVES it too.

4. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

Mr. Jennings,

Why are you hijacking this thread to promote your own product? The original post was looking for people to recommend a program; probably one they themselves purchased and use and how it worked for them. Of course you are going to be biased that your program is "all that" and the best available. Maybe it is, maybe not. A simple search on here will yield the what programs are available. Send a PM to promote your product.

A hunt 2 remember likes this.
  5. jjennings.m

jjennings.m Member

Pir^2h,
    My apologies to all. Point taken.

6. bzb_1

bzb_1 Member

I don't see a problem...promote your stuff...The guy asked for recommendations and that's what he got. I appreciate the information jjennings.m