1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

No Hosts Just Posts 2017

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by birdstuffer, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Tom Maul

Tom Maul Active Member

I'm sorry that you don't feel well, Cheri, but one would never know it by looking at your work. Great birds. I always love when you post your work.

2. Hey Byrdman...why don't you ever post any pictures of your work???????

3. Brian

Brian Active Member

Wow love the black duck.what a neat and different pose.love it.great job.

4. another weekend is upon us.... :)

Attached Files:

5. :)

Attached Files:

6. :)

Attached Files:

7. :)

Attached Files:

8. Brian

Brian Active Member

Gorgeous work Cheri,it amazes me how so many overlook the true beauty of hens.most just want drakes on the wall but that hen teal and hen mallard could change anyone's mind in not wanting a hen mounted.they are gorgeous mounts.well done.

9. You're right Brian...I agree with you totally!

10. wa

wa Thanks John...this depicts me better

Yes nice pheasant pics

11. Brian

Brian Active Member

Pat,you know I'm a big fan of your work.yes please post some pics.

12. idbatman

idbatman Active Member

Yes Pat...Its been a while. We would like to see some of your current your work.

I'm on here all the time . I just dont log in. Its draining to see the repetitive posts from beginners asking the same questions over and over . They cant seem to find the search button. Or they refuse to PAY for seminars , lessons , videos or manuals. They want it free with no effort or done for them.

The illustrious MR Smith ruined the BOW because of his ego and he couldn't be respectful of others work. Everyone has a learning curve . You know that , with your experience you can see whats wrong with a mount. Many moderate or beginners can not . They will if they practice a few years and study the pictures of past work . You learn to be better by making mistakes.

I would suggest this to everyone........ If you cant say some thing positive dont say anything at all. If you want to give them your truth ... say it in a PM. If my spelling offends you so ... please dont read it. It was meant to say dick not duck . I was being nice. There is a place on taxinet for everyone....

13. nate

nate Active Member

I would suggest this to everyone........ If you cant say some thing positive dont say anything at all. If you want to give them your truth ... say it in a PM. If my spelling offends you so ... please dont read it. It was meant to say dick not duck . I was being nice. There is a place on taxinet for everyone....

X2 well said Jay!!! :)

14. Hey I'm wouldn't mind changing the name of the thread....if anyone has any ideas let me know. This thread is just here for people to post as many pics as they want and as many times as they want.So come on folks start posting! :)

15. nate

nate Active Member

Why is the name of this thread, even an issue!!???
    If you don't like it, then don't click on it!! It doesn't get much more simple than that!!

16. I think the name is fine to.

17. idbatman

idbatman Active Member

I feel its just a name.

Just a client bird going out. [​IMG]

18. idbatman

idbatman Active Member

Montana Sharpy
    [​IMG]

19. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    The name is fine here as well, I would look in on this thread for inspiration, regardless of the name Things and times change, time to move on.
    Nice sharpy That's exactly what I am talking about idbatman, I have 3 sharpies coming up and hope they end up looking almost as good as that one.

20. Alrighty then...let's just keep it the way it is! ;)