1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Big Rock show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Amy, Jan 8, 2017.

1. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I figured the main reason Big Rock was sponsoring the show was to promote Headquarters Supply Company. Wonder who made that decision to not have them set up a supply area.

2. vic h

vic h Member

I was there, In fact I am the in house sculptor for Hq Supply. We had about 100 of our forms including 30 or so new ones set up in the same
    area as the former shows. We had two large habitat rock mountains with 8 large lifesize forms displayed on them. We held seminars for 3 days. I'm not sure why this lie was posted or what your motive was for posting it. Please get on here and tell everyone on taxi net how you missed this while over 200 other people saw every thing. Did you enjoy the awards banquet? Did you get any awards? Missed that too huh?

Vic Heincker

3. TripleC

TripleC Member

Georgia
    Vic,

No one has said any lies on the forum. The fact was other than the forms and habitat rock there were absolutely no supplies as there have been in the past. Years before there were tables of supplies everything from scalpels, files, optivisors, clay, paint, the list goes on. These tables were always on the far end past the forms. There were even reps there last year showing the different uses of the molding products, etc. This year there was none of that. I even asked the lady when the supplies were going to be set up on Thursday evening when we arrived and she said they were not bringing the supplies as they have in the past. I had always used that trip to buy supplies so that I could take them with me and save on shipping, since I was already there. I made comments and observations that were completely factual. It appears that since you work for HQ you are taking the criticism personally. Maybe you and HQ should look at the comments as suggestions from those that buy your products and spend money to travel there to attend the event. By the way, it's bad business to call customers liars, particularly if you want repeat customers. There are plenty of other supply companies out there.

4. vic h

vic h Member

5. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Well if they lost Jeremy, they lost the company. He was the glue in my opinion.

6. LMAO......are you kidding me? If he was the glue they forgot to add the yellow dextrin, man does he have you fooled !!!

DP

7. czykdbcz

czykdbcz Artist or just crazy

va
    Vic was a Rock Star busting his but setting up and taking down this event and he shared a lot of useful information in his seminar.

8. Vic is a great guy, very knowledgeable and always willing to help.

DP