1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WOW !! UTA 10 years already

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Whitetailart, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

WOW, another year has come and gone! Can you believe it’s been 10 years? As some will recall, the UTA was born out of a need to promote unity and professionalism within the taxidermy industry as well as advancing the art of taxidermy with special emphasis on education and youth.
    We would like to THANK all of you for your support of the United Taxidermist Association, past, present or future. Your generosity to the UTA has made many things possible. The UTA has sponsored educational seminars at state level shows and our bi annual expo. These cover the gamut of topics and are instructed by some of the most talented people in the industry.
    The planning process for the 2018 expo is well underway, so look for exciting announcements in the coming months. The 2017 General Membership meeting will be held at the Oklahoma Taxidermy show in June.
    The vendor area will be packed with suppliers from all over the country. Many of these vendors are also sponsors that support the UTA in our efforts throughout the year. Without them the educational opportunities the UTA provides would not be possible. In your business dealing please take a moment to thank them and help support the companies who support us. For a list of these sponsors with links to their sites, please visit the UTA website.
    Things to remember about the UTA:
    The UTA is the only National/International association that recognizes our veterans and military members with reduced or free membership in honor of their service.
    The UTA is the only National/International association where directors are elected by the members in their regions.
    The UTA has the lowest dues structure of any National/International Taxidermy Association.
    The UTA is absolutely a transparent association, posting its minutes and financial status on our website and holding monthly meetings where anyone can tune in and participate.
    It’s also the time of year when we ask you to once again renew your support for the UTA by renewing your membership. For the UTA to continue offering these great opportunities, we need your support.

2. bear_country01

bear_country01 Active Member

That's awesome.

3. RichMO

RichMO Well-Known Member

WOW is right.... I've talked with a lot of people and there are more reasons than you listed to become a member of this Organization.... It has a lot more (some I dare not list). As for me "Yes" I'm going to renew my membership and currently planning on being in OK for the meeting. This is just not a United Taxidermy Association......this is a National Association that has representation and support in New Zealand for one. The last show was great with great seminars. Problem was I want to go to all of them and had to actually jump from room to room... I would encourage everyone to join this organization were your treated great the board members are elected by its members for various region across the country (truly elected by its members). Can't say enough good things about this National / International Organization...

4. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Just mailed ...............

Just mailed in my 2017 membership dues.

:)

Kerby...