1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Reproduction Antlers

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by DavidB, Jan 14, 2017.

1. DavidB

DavidB Member

Looking for suggestions to get some reproductions for display besides the catalogs and not $1000 price tag. Thank you and God Bless

2. ljones

ljones 1994 wasco award winner

3. BowDeadly

BowDeadly "LIFE IS GREAT" It's better with a bow

I have a 206 typical . I'm the original owner of the skull rack. Email me [email protected] or call 302-764-2875 if interested. Earl

4. juice55

juice55 Member

check this guy out. almberg taxidermy in minn. He gets these giant whitetails from iowa and has lots of reproductions. real nice too. wont rip u off either.

5. DavidB

DavidB Member

Thanks for all the responses. I think I found what I wanted.

6. Steve Von Hagen

Steve Von Hagen New Member

I have a couple of smaller WT's plus a real nice WT...a 5 x 6 frame plus forked brow tines & an extra sticker off one side! The mold for this one was made by my daughter who placed 3rd overall with the antlers, behind Lebrecht & Schoneck, at the last World Show! Ya, just bein' the proud Dad & sayin' the mold is a quality peice! I also have molds of one Dall Sheep & one Bighorn Sheep. Please email or phone for pictures & pricing if interested! [email protected], ph: 306-842-5010