1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

gift birds round 4

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by finfeathr, Jan 26, 2017.

1. finfeathr

finfeathr Member

I have a few more atlantic brant and black ducks..shipping will be $18.85 ck or mo. for usps flat rate shipping...

please don't request a bird and then not send payment for several weeks. If I give you the go-ahead, send a check asap, I like to move birds out of the freezer to make room for more...

2. Shawn73

Shawn73 Active Member

I'll take a black pm sent

3. bucksnort10

bucksnort10 Well-Known Member

Thanks for going the extra mile in your gifting efforts.

4. FF/Birdman

FF/Birdman Well-Known Member

Rich does an excellent job in gifting birds. About a week ago he sent me one of his black ducks and it was A+ quality. Thanks Rich for your time and generosity, Paul.

5. Great person and always going the extra mile for people. Thanks again.

6. Dark Man

Dark Man Well-Known Member

X2 rich you are great dude and i always see you on here helping with gifting people l birds,black ducks and brants arent around these parts I appreciate the help,with the few youve sent me over the years

7. BFox

BFox Member

I just got a black duck from Rich really nice bird.thanks again

8. bickeljr

bickeljr Member

Rich is a great person to gift birds and the birds you get are very nice .

THANK YOU RUSS

9. Thanks Rich for the brant and black duck. Like Darkman said, we don't see brant around here and it's been over 20 years since I shot my one and only black duck.

10. wud duk

wud duk New Member

Pm sent

11. Gobbler Dan

Gobbler Dan New Member

I am in really bad need of a black duck drake . If you have any left or if anyone else has one to gift , please let me know . Thanks Dan