1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tanner Wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by PlagueWolf, Feb 1, 2017.

1. PlagueWolf

PlagueWolf Missouri Fur Trapper

I've only got a very short amount of time in my home before I'm kicked out so I've really got to get some stuff moved out of the freezer ASAP. I'll be making my last payment on some mounts soon and then I have to finish paying for my tuck repairs so I'm looking to get some pelts sent off as soon as thats taken care of. Hopefully it should only be about a week or so.

I cannot send them off to a commercial tannery because I do NOT have the time to have everything fleshed and dried, doesn't help living in a place thats pretty humid too. I do have a few things that are salted thought but not many. So basically everything just been skinned and rolled up in the freezer, some stuff has been in there for quite awhile now, most stuff is complete. I know I do have one air dried bobcat though.

I have everything such as raccoon, opossum, bobcat, domestic cat, domestic rabbit, fox (maybe), squirrel, coyote, skunk, squirrel, one deer, otter, etc. Please let me know what you would be willing to work on. Gonna have to start my towards the top of the freezer and work my way down. (bobcat and otter have CITES). I have more raccoons than anything else I believe.

You can email me at fraywolf117@gmail.com or TEXT (no calls as I'll be at school/work all day) me at 816-835-2554

Thank you for your time.