1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Foxes/fox cubs,raccoon for sale

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Eli grajek, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

I have about 4 foxes left these are red foxes. I have raw fox heads also.
    To skin and send them is $40.
    The heads are $20
    And I have a nice female juvenile raccoon for $30
    Please contact me here:
    [email protected]

2. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

Ttt

3. Where are the 3 I paid for last Saturday? You said you shipped them Monday but cannot provide proof of shipment. Haven't replied to a single email in over a week now

As far as I'm concerned this person is a SCAMMER!!! Do Not Waste Your Time Or Money...

4. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

I do have a life, I do have a ****ing child I have to take care of. I did ship it on Monday.

5. halion

halion New Member

If you shipped it on Monday, it should've been shipped with 1-2 day shipping to avoid spoilage. I'm still in doubt you have what you say you do.

6. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

We have been having snow storms and got a few delays.

7. Then take care of your child and have your life and stop scamming ppl on here. I got 6 ducks form kansas to wisconsin in a damn day. TRY AGAIN! Will never do business with u. No way it takes a week. Them animals are junk by now. Good Day

8. fox4fun

fox4fun Member

nys
    Girl,you need to get off these websites and stop scamming people before the Sheriffs show up at your door.None of your stories are adding up.

9. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

I'm not scamming people. My post office is slow as **** and have got several of my stuff I have shipped taken to the wrong address.

10. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

If I have to I will call and contact my post office. But to have some person threaten me and stuff I will for sure not do shit for them

11. fox4fun

fox4fun Member

nys
    It thought it was FEDEX

12. halion

halion New Member

please don't play the victim because no one threatened you. You're being called out because you're a sham. I have all the proof. I'll go ahead and PM a moderator with everything that I have. Also, stop using other people's photos from other websites like trapperman.com.

13. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

Actually I was threatened on gmail.

14. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

And I can personally contact the actual owner of the site.

15. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Please dont contact us about this Eli. You already have, and Im at a loss of how to further help you, because you simply wont listen to us. Just like today,we say not to comment on for sale ads, but you have...heck, you all have. Now I DO understand that some of you have had trouble with this person, so rather than delete/edit comments like I usually do, I just moved this whole post out of for sale, and into buyers and sellers. Im trying to accommodate everyone. Eli, get a straight story out there, see it through, and get these people what you sold them. If you cannot do that, ask for help. But if you continue trying to get money ahead of the sale, and not deliver as promised, we will hear it here, and delete your account. Thats why we have this category. The next thing thatll happen is, youll make the wrong person in here mad enough and theyll post your personal address and take action against you legally. These folks know how to deal with scammers and deals gone bad. Please help yourself here. And to the rest of you, I hope this helps a bit...and dont forget, please take your comments to this category, and not in the for sale category, thanks!!!

16. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

Than I would love to actually have .very. good.chat. with you, and I mean a good one so please email me your phone number and I will personally have a chat with you.

17. Foxxxycatcher

Foxxxycatcher New Member

This is the type of person you're dealing with. She's defending a con artist BrettVett1, as some of you might know has a YouTube channel about his rottweilers. He's currently serving time for bank robbery and claims he's just being a "modern day Robin Hood". People have been trying to expose him for a long time to protect others from his scamming Go Fund Me pages. I personally wouldn't want to do business with an individual like this.

Be careful, she's been known to make threats such as, telling her friend to tell her grandfather who will notify the police. Many people have gotten threatened by her on Facebook.

18. Foxxxycatcher

Foxxxycatcher New Member

On your social media status you said you're pregnant, and now you say you have a child to take care of. Which is what? Are you saying you have a child now because people are pissed at the way you're handling things and asking for sympathy or are you making things up as usual?

19. I can see those screencaps being deleted by mods because the swear words weren't censored. No one here is a child (as far as I'm aware) but swearing isn't allowed on the forums, so I'm assuming that would include bad words in a screenshot. :S

Also, pretty sure we already got the jist of what kind of person we're dealing with. All the screenshots really prove is how childish and immature they are.