1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A Good Friday

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Timjo, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Timjo

Timjo Active Member

USA
    [​IMG]

2. fishmaster

fishmaster Well-Known Member

I like that executive order. Wonder if my wife will veto it.

3. mopsrdrawer67

mopsrdrawer67 Member

Haha! The guy is securing our borders to stop the flow of illegal drugs, keeping and bringing back jobs to the USA, supporting our right to bear arms, vetting terrorists, and lessening our dependence on foreign oil...yeah, I totally understand why the sandal slappers are picketing and breaking things...Idiots.

4. warthog

warthog Member of VVA and VFW

He is the MAN!!!!!

5. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Biting my tongue. Sure wish this stuff would stay out of the fish category and go to the Current Events cesspool.

Yeah but what's with my avatar? ;D

6. Timjo

Timjo Active Member

USA
    You should probably bite down a little harder Cecil. I noticed you changed your avatar (a political statement), which was in the cesspool for some time and the new one still is.

This is a positive thread, snow flakes need not apply!

7. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

I haven't posted in the cesspool except accidentally once in months. I quickly deleted that.

I found your post funny and had no problem with it. It's the follow ups that I found should be in another category.

8. shawn9106

shawn9106 New Member

The follow ups? Supporting our president, saying "he's the man", naming a few things at he's accomplished in his short time of being POTUS? I understand that politics are a touchy Subject but even more so now a days. Some people always talked about our last president with the upmost respect and no one batted a eye but when you disagreed with him then the tables turned. Now if you agree with new president you're a piece of trash I don't understand it. I'm usually quiet on this matter, but I never bad mouthed Obama one time on social media/websites and he done more to hurt the area that i live in then anything and I'm not talking just about coal mines. Which was a huge loss of jobs in many states. I'm proud to say Trump is my president, he's making jobs, making it safe for our borders, and not taking any crap. Seems like everyone that disagrees with him can't take one person saying something positive about him.

9. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Baaaah take it to Current Events where it belongs. That's what that category was set up for. This is the fish category unless you think there's something fishy about Trump? LOL

10. EA

EA Well-Known Member

I LIKE IT!