1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Scammer maybe?

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Eli grajek, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

I sold a few foxes to someone and is claiming I am a scammer, I have never been a scammer and I got the fedex tracking id, for the package and the person says it is not working when it is working perfectly fine for me. I have been scammed before like 13 times.

2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

??????? Maybe its me but this post doesn't sound logical. Post the tracking number and lets see if it works! Easy enough.

3. halion

halion New Member

This is a 19 year old girl posting it. I'm questioning if she even has the stuff she's really selling. She claimed she needed $100 in the sales section for a bill, but she lives with her parents and is trying to buy coyotes? ???

4. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

I do my part in my family, my family is hunters also.

5. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

The tracking number I got was wrong, but this is the new one they gave me 03030130000309293695 though they messed my address up because I called them about it.

6. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

they messed up the new number too.

7. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

they gave me a wrong tracking id and so I had to ask for a new one but they messed up my location and date time it was shipped plus changed it to usps.

8. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

So they will be getting a ear full tomorrow when I call.

9. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

"...when it is working perfectly fine for me"

Well it was, then it wasnt? I have already had problems with you posting and commenting on others sale posts, and bumping yours. Maybe you should take a step back from all this before you get yourself in too deep, and have trouble on your hands. Please take my advice and be very careful asking for other members money...

10. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

probably will, because I have to contact FedEx or usps now.

11. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

I wish you well.

12. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

You mean you don't know how you shipped it? FedEx and USPS are not the same operation. One's tracking number is not valid to the other last time I heard.

13. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

FedEx CHANGED it to usps.

14. mmwtdh

mmwtdh Member

I've had that happen to a package I was receiving and it was a mess....

Good luck.

15. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

tracking number 03030130000309293695 gets the following results

January 24, 2017 , 7:13 am Arrived at Post Office CLANTON, AL 35045

maybe you should call the Clanton Al post office and see why the package has been there since Jan 24th ?