1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Raccoon Taxidermy Kit and many, many Pelts!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Knuxtiger4, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Raccoon Taxidermy Kit

This is a complete kit to mount up a raccoon! Originally was going to be a competition piece I was going to work on so my lost is your gain! This would be a wonderful project for someone looking to dive into taxidermy. Raccoon was tanned by Sivko Fur, rehydrated and frozen, very nice pelt. Everything will be shipped in the beginning of the week, raccoon will be shipped in a separate box due to it being frozen. I do have a base available to go with everything, if you are interested in it, please message me.

Includes the following: 1 Mountable Raccoon, McKenzie Raccoon Form, Raccoon Earliners and a set of Bubble Eyes.

Asking $200 plus shipping!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    --------------------------------
    Wallhanger Pelts

I have many wallhanger/garment quality pelts for sale as well! All were recently tanned by Moyle Mink Tannery in 2016, these are professional tanned pelts that you would be amazed by the quality of the leather!

I have Coyotes, Red Foxes, Gray Foxes, Raccoons and a Mink available. Each one varies in prices and flaws, I make sure I list everything for my potential buyers to ensure you know what you are getting. They are are currently listed in my Etsy Shop which the shop accepts Paypal and Debit/Credit cards and is easier to see what is available as well as each pelt has its own listing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They can be purchased through my Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Knuxtiger4
    --------------------------------

Any questions or inquires, PLEASE PM ME!

2. TTT

3. TTT

4. TTT - Raccoon Kit I'll do for $200 SHIPPED, do need to move this one soon.

5. TTT, I'll take $175 SHIPPED on the raccoon taxidermy kit.

Really need to get this raccoon moved!

6. Terrence K

Terrence K New Member

Is the raccoon kit sold yet?

7. It was posted in 2017

8. Terrence K

Terrence K New Member

I can read time stamps. And some people do keep various furs frozen past a year. If it is sold someone needs to keep updates or delete.

ruskket likes this.