1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

April fools!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Whitetail812, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Whitetail812

Whitetail812 New Member

8) :D

2. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Re: Ear Liners?

I'm no Rick are Bill are Jody but I can tell you a simple way to find out. get a dead head and a skull they will tell you every thing you need to know.

3. Whitetail812

Whitetail812 New Member

:mad:

4. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

I gave you the answer but if you are to ignorant to comprehend the answer then you will never make it in the masters. How you think those guys understood the where the placement of the ear canal go's, by not studying? I suggest you try to do the same and study some reference . By the way I would lose the attitude here are you will never get any were on this site. Sorry I have no proper English or even trying to help......

5. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

If you want proper english, you have come to the wrong site. You said you would appreciate ANY opinion and when a good one was offered, well, I guess you didn't appreciate it. I thought it was a good opinion myself.

6. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

Countersink, some forms yes and some you do not, and some are too far in if you don't use the ear butts associated with the form. I keep the skull mounting when mounting for comp. and use it as reference.

7. millardtaxi

millardtaxi JOHN 3:3

I'd say after the attitude you coped with Doug, your answer will stay a mystery, unless your willing to study reference. Doug was nice enough to help and you bash him for proper English.... really? I'd say the others will tell you good luck on your own now. Now take you hand and remove your foot from your mouth

8. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN

You complain about proper English but, seem unable to use proper punctuation?

9. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Well, well, another Millennial ingrate. The best answer a person could give was given and instead appreciation, you get insults. Whitetail, while using proper grammar and English dialect, allow me one small request. Put your real name on this post. That way the next time you're in need of help, we'll all be able to ignore you. If you wanted either of those 3 people you tagged, and you obviously know so damned much, why didn't you email them personally instead of making an ass of yourself?

10. Scott Musgrave

Scott Musgrave Little Wildcat Creek Taxidermy, Sharpsville, IN.

I knew I was missing something on this site!,,,If you don't take Doug's advise, look in the tutorials on this site. In the Masters Division most of them are molding their own from actual scull parts. Doug's advise was spot on! Good Luck on here, Most dogs bite! if tested.

11. mopsrdrawer67

mopsrdrawer67 Member

In simple english, the ears go on the deer in the same general area as the eyes and antlers.

12. Whitetail812

Whitetail812 New Member

Thank you! ;D

13. KatieC

KatieC Active Member

Looks like someone edited and deleted their question anyway, and changed the title of the thread to something ridiculous, now there's no chance for any more helpful responses at all. I don't get people.