1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

trying to put pic in profile

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Gunluvinfull, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Gunluvinfull

Gunluvinfull Guest

and it's down to 53 kb and still says avitar is to large whats going on? do i have to make so many posts to become a platinum b londe member? ;D

2. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

It might not be the file size but the dimensions of the picture.

3. Gunluvinfull

Gunluvinfull Guest

thanks i see most are a smaller pixel size and i cant figure out how to do that with kodak easyshare or phototag express. still trying.

4. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Mike, send your picture to me and I'll take it down for you and send it back. I don't know if you can do that with those programs but I have large art programs that will. Send it to terrygATgis.net. swap out the AT for a @. I hate spam bots that go around collecting email addresses.

5. Gunluvinfull

Gunluvinfull Guest

Thank You sea wolf I got it !!!! :D

6. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

7. Gunluvinfull

Gunluvinfull Guest

Thanks Ken and Sea Wolf. I read the tutorial Ken but I didn't get much from it . Then I new from Sea Wolf it must be pixel size .Thanks for your help and thanks for the forum. I finally figured it out on my own and I have been building computers since the 286 days duh. Im more of a hardware man though than software. thanks again Mike