1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Beautiful Barn Wood Base

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by impact, Feb 25, 2017.

1. impact

impact Member

Iowa
    I have this beautiful barn wood base for sale. I spent many hours building this base to be used for a pair of ringneck pheasants but unfortunately the project never materialized any further. I"m selling it because I'd rather have someone else use this base for a beautiful taxidermy mount! Let me just say this base was not just thrown together in an hour or two with some scrap barn wood. I hand picked boards that still had some faded red paint but ones that were highly weathered. I then cut the real bark centers from a downed tree, dried them flat and then glued them to OSB panels to be used in the base. I finished every single cut edge of this base using the old batten strips ripped to size and mitered around the base. This base is highly detailed and is very nice indeed I have maybe 10 hours building it! The base measures overall 33" long x 25" wide x 18" tall. The recessed section is 23 1/2" long x 15 1/2" wide by 2" deep.

I would like $350 for this base. If you live in a Spee Dee delivery area I can ship this base to you for an additional $20! Any other shipping method will probably be cost prohibitive.

CALL ME TO PURCHASE AS I DON'T CHECK MESSAGES HERE VERY OFTEN. I TAKE PAYPAL OR PERSONAL CHECK . THANKS STEVE 319-202-0326

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. impact

impact Member

Iowa
    Bump

3. impact

impact Member

Iowa