1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Week in Fish Pictures~ Week #43 July 27th 2007- Aug 2nd 2007

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Jul 26, 2007.

1. joe

joe Member

this is my last red i did 40+lbs nice spots

2. Josh,
    Beautiful job on the Rock Bass !

Rich,
    Thanks for your comment on the eye set of my Cutthroat !

3. Helicity

Helicity Squirrels – Natures Road Bumps

All of your guys stuff is so amazing I want to cry. I cannot wait till my airbrush gets in and I can try one of these on my own. I just love fishing and the look of fish. I guess its good I'm allergic to fish so i won't want to eat it just mount it.

4. This is my first attempt at posting here so I hope I don't mess it up. I attened the National convention in Louisville and had a great time. Met some great people and touched base with old friends I hadn't seen in a while. Entered this Rainbow Trout and got a good third with it but saw the Carp across the table for me and considered it the class of the open division....great work. Learned a great deal from the critiques from Rick Krane and the fish judge Mike Orthober....thanks for the help guys, I will put it to good use. This is a very good thread with many talented people providing great advice on fish taxidermy, I look forward to doing the same and learning together.

Billy

5. FinFlight

FinFlight TRAIL CREEK

Heres a largemouth