1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Eli grajek (Krystal Scott) is a scammer!!!

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by chetknip, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chetknip

chetknip Member

I am usually not one to post negative material on a person but I want everyone to know not the buy or sell from this person. I learned the hard way. She said she had to baby red fox for sale for $80 and I agreed. I sent her the money thru paypal the next day. She said she did not get it and I responded with the paypal account that she gave me ([email protected]) Krystal Scott. She responded back confirming that was it. After two days, I responded, to if she had gotten it and she said that she had been looking for me. Well, I have been right here. I have sent many emails to her with no response. Asking for my money back. Today, I see a post in the wanted section for fox tails. So I am assuming that she does not have the fox and that she does not plan to return my money. So with that said, she is a scammer and I am not the only one she has done this too. Please don't trust this person for anything. Thanks for your time.

2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

If you don't get a response within, say a week, contact paypal and open a claim with them (you have to give them time to respond; it makes your case stronger). I have wondered about this Eli grajek character myself. In one post they are begging someone to buy a fox for $100.00 because they need to pay their electric bill and the next day wanting to buy items from someone else. Something didn't make sense so I just bypass any listings with this seller. Hope you get your money back.

3. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

Tails was of ranch foxes. Not wild ones

4. halion

halion New Member

This has nothing to do with tails, if you read the issue, which you probably didn't. You're selling things you don't own to fuel your own selfish collection. Karma will catch up.

5. jbtrapsalot

jbtrapsalot New Member

I actually bought one from her on facebook and I got it and it was in good condition.

6. Look, this isn't dA. If you want to play with the big kids, you have to act like a big kid. Get your current sales in order, don't work on your own collection until then, and start business again fresh. If you've made mistakes, that's fine, but you need to own up to them before someone decides to take legal action. If there's an issue out of your control (Paypal, UPS, etc.) then work with your client to get things fixed so they don't feel the need to set everyone against you.

7. Nightweaver

Nightweaver Member

^According to another post this is a fake account made by Krystal to pat her butt on sales so she's just lying here.

8. That.... By-Passes the point entirely.

People here are claiming you are offering items for sale to pay bills while at the same (or around the same) time are actively searching for things to buy. Why the hell are you buying things if you have bills to pay for? Aren't the bills a bigger priority than your need to add to your collection??

If you actually have bills, the last thing you should be doing is spending money on anything other than them. This sort of activity just screams ''shady'' to everyone. No one gives a rats-butt about what KIND of tails you're looking for, people are concerned and suspicious because you're looking to buy tails but are claiming to have bills needing paid.

Also... Ranch Fox tails are a hell of a lot more expensive than wild fox tails??? If you were in need of money to a point you would be selling/offering things for sale... The LAST thing you should be even THINKING about is forking out for Ranch Fox tails.

9. FrontierFurs

FrontierFurs Member

I haven't logged onto taxidermy net in a while but I was told about the issues with this member on here and wanted to share my own experience. Eli Grajek is also on Facebook trying to buy items and offered to purchase a $60 wallhanger coyote pelt I had for sale. The payment I received in the mail was a check with a parent's name on the top. I asked her if she actually had permission to be buying this and she claimed that she did. However, shortly after I deposited the check, I received notice that it was cancelled. And she later posted that her mother had cancelled it. Which led me to believe she tried to steal this money from her parents to buy the pelt.

If I were to give any advice to this member, it would be to just STOP for now. Find something else to do, work on saving up your own money for the things you want to buy. Don't sell until you have items to legally offer and can prove it (and check into what licenses might be needed for your state). And respect the advice that others are giving you as well. There are so many mistakes that have already been made here. Please don't make them worse for yourself or anyone else!

10. FoxFurLove

FoxFurLove Member

I would also like to share my experience. I am an admin on a taxidermy page on Facebook. She had joined and posted raccoons, grey fox and red fox for sale for ultra cheap. (20-60$) for a finished tanned pelt. She stole images from hunting and trapping forums and claimed they were hers. She went on to lead a member from Canada to believe she could mail her a grey fox pelt legally without going through an export or broker. When I pointed out the fact the images were not hers and provided screenshots of proof she deleted the thread once her ruse was foiled. She has since been booted from multiple groups and should be booted from this forum to prevent others from falling into her traps.
    And Eli if you want this to stop, quit doing this to yourself. Quit digging yourself a hole. You can't get hurt if you tell the truth. Pull up your big girl panties and fly straight!

11. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

I have been trying to ****ing sell my own shit. But the idiot admins delete it without even asking me if I can show proof.

12. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

since you seem to be dealing in Wildlife parts and some folks claim to be getting ripped off.

sooner or later the federal government, specifically the U.S. fish and Wildlife service, is going to get involved and if convicted you could be facing 10 or more years in prison for interstate trafficking of wildlife, the lacy act, and wire fraud among other possible scenarios.

"Multiple government and non-government agencies enforce the Lacey Act. On the government side, the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, Customs and Border Protection, and Department of Homeland Security lead the effort to monitor Lacey regulations."

AND FYI:

Under the Lacey Act, it is unlawful to import, export, sell, acquire, or purchase fish, wildlife or plants that are taken, possessed, transported, or sold: 1) in violation of U.S. or Indian law, or 2) in interstate or foreign commerce involving any fish, wildlife, or plants taken possessed or sold in violation of State or foreign law.

The law covers all fish and wildlife and their parts or products, plants protected by the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) and those protected by State law. Commercial guiding and outfitting are considered to be a sale under the provisions of the Act.

i am just letting you know so you can avoid some very serious problems, what happens to be legal in one state may not be legal in another. even if you actually do not have a prohibited item in your possession, just posting a photo of it and claiming to sell it in a state that does not allow it will attract attention you do not want and yes, you can be convicted as if you actually had the item.

13. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Yes, all of your posts have been removed. Look, when I contacted you about following the rules, you assured me youd reviewed them and were good. While I was reading your reply, I watched you post another comment breaking the same rule Id JUST contacted you about. Along side the fact that youre not being a member in good standing with me, you know, the "idiot admin" who deleted you, you also have left a trail of people who have not been happy with your transactions. The buyers and sellers category has a running record of what you havent sent, or what you claim is everyones fault but your own. On top of all that, you post suicide threats in multiple categories.

So, no, you wont be listing a for sale ad without it being removed. In fact, aside from allowing limited commenting in here for you to attempt to rectify your past transactions, I will be moderating, not censoring, all the rest of your posts. Get your transactions back in order, meet all of your obligations, and obey our rules here and youll then be a member in good standing, and earn your posting privileges. If not, thats fine too, just go back to the other sites and play your game there.

No commenting in other peoples for sale ads, dont comment in yours until the 7 day bump period, dont repost anything thats deleted by the mods or admins, and as if I had to say so, dont call out the admins with profanity.

By the way, surely you know that migratory/birds of prey feathers are illegal to have in your possession or for sale...yet you have them in the above deer "pelt" photo. The feds DO review these pages on a regular (or reported) basis.

14. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

I'm trying to sell shit that is mine and that I have. And the feathers were collected off the ground from Canada geese which is a very large over populated species of bird.

15. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Im not going to argue with you. The feathers Im referring to are not canada goose, overpopulated or not, its the law. You wont be selling anything on our site. I already explained why. Follow the rules, take my advice, and when your record is clear, try again. Im sorry to have to be so blunt, but you dont seem to follow it any other way.

16. msestak

Eli,

Bill is right. you wont get better advice than that. he is willing to work with you. settle down and just do whats right.

P.S.

he is also right about those feathers. you may have found them where there are a lot of geese. but they are not goose feathers.

get to know what you are working with and re-read my post and Bills too.

17. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

What feathers than. Plus I never said I was selling the spear

18. Branta chick

Branta chick New Member

By the colors and banding I can see I would guess red tailed hawk - very different from goose feathers and very illegal to own. It doesn't matter if you're selling the spear. Just possessing the feathers is illegal. The problem with any bird feather you pick up off the ground is you can never prove you didn't harm or kill the animal to obtain the feather. Doesn't matter if you saw the bird molt the feather or not. Unless you have a permit from US Fish and Wildlife you can face fines of up to $15,000 and six months in jail. If you ever attempt to sell the feathers you can get fined up to $500,000 and two years in prison.

19. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

The one we have here is a raptor hawk. Very common here and a big population.

20. msestak

Raptors are birds of Prey, still protected, still illegal.

doesn't matter how big of a population or how common in a certain area.

http://www.birds-of-north-america.net/hawks.html

Best of luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.