1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Eli grajek (Krystal Scott) is a scammer!!!

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by chetknip, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrontierFurs

FrontierFurs Member

Eli had tried to sell hawk feathers on a Facebook group I admin too. I put a stop to that as well and removed her postings, and told her it was illegal to even have them, although evidently my advice was disregarded.

PLEASE read and respect what others are telling you, Eli. You can -and likely will- get into so much trouble from all that you are doing here. Even posting photos of your possession of illegal wildlife parts online is enough to get you noticed by wildlife officers. I'd suggest getting rid of those feathers. There's no simpler way to put it than they are illegal to have!

2. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

I never sold the feathers. I was only going to sell the ones that was not protected. And I'm not getting rid of the feathers on the spear. Knowing I will have to find good feathers to match the spear plus the spear is old and was handed down to me from my grandfather.

3. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

Also nice lying to me on the chat on fb. ;)

4. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Look, if you are not smart enough to know the law, or take good advice when these people walk you through it like a child, Im just going to delete the pics. Its obvious you dont care about what we keep telling you. Theres no sense getting taxinet involved. Theyre illegal to have in your possession, and the goose feather, while legal to have in your possession, cannot be sold. Its pretty simple. You really need to make good on your dealings in here and move on.

5. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

You said you were trying to sell raptor hawk feathers. Then it was pointed out that they are illegal to even possess. Then you said you were only trying to sell the ones that "was" not protected. I'm not sure if you have a problem reading or just understanding, but in this thread many people have caught you trying to sell illegal things, breaking the rules by multiple comments or postings, trying to buy things with stolen or bad checks, trying to sell things using pictures that you copied from someone else, and taking money for things you sold, but not providing the items. So far you have offered no reasonable explanation other than that your posts were deleted. Posts being deleted does not excuse any of the above crooked and illegal behavior. Please take Bill's advice and stop while you're behind. Start making things right with the people you cheated. Learn the rules and laws. Then come back and build up a better reputation. Bill, you were very patient.

6. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

When the hell did I even say I was ****ing selling them.

7. Eli grajek

Eli grajek Guest

When I made the damn post on fb of the feathers. I didn't know it was a certain hawk until I looked up information on it. Therefore I did not ****ing sell the feather. Only ones I sold was turkey, seagull and a few others but ones that was not protected.

8. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Eli ..............

You aren't allowed to be in possession of hawk feathers.

:)

Kerby...

9. Branta chick

Branta chick New Member

Eli you obviously don't know the law and have trouble keeping up with your own lies. In the U.S., gulls are classified as a migratory species and again it is ILLEGAL to sell any part of the bird. You claim to not have known what species of hawk the feathers were on this post, then claim it's from a "raptor hawk" (which is not even a real species of hawk) after doing research on them. At this point I'd be expecting a visit from a wildlife officer based on how big of a hole you've dug yourself. I'm honestly surprised you haven't been banned from here yet.

10. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

As ruled previously, "Ignorance of the law is no excuse." You better learn the laws or you will be in deep trouble.

How about cleaning up your language. Even if it is "expletive deleted" we all know what you are saying and it shows your gross immaturity. If you don't like people calling you out on your behavior you can always go to another site, that is, if they have not banned you already. It isn't my call but if I were the administrator of this site I would have long banned you from here.

11. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

KNOCK, KNOCK

who's there ?

U.S. Fish and Wildlife service we read on taxi net that you admitted to selling feathers from a seagull and we noticed a spear in your photo that has Hawk feathers on it, we ran your IP address and check the other social media pages, we have a few questions and we have a warrant to search the house......

Do you really want to face Federal charges just to argue a point ?

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GO TO JAIL

YOU CANT BE THAT DAMN DUMB....

STOP IT....PLEASE, Just listen to the people here that are trying to HELP YOU.....PLEASE

12. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Your lawyer....LOL. You mean the overworked, underpaid, public defender that couldn't care less if Eli wins or loses.
    These people had tried to help you over and over.
    Grow up drama queen.

13. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

This ............

:)

Kerby...

[​IMG]

14. halion

halion New Member

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.