1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

McKenzie and my credit card

Discussion in 'Molding and Casting' started by den007, Mar 3, 2017.

1. den007

den007 Active Member

Perhaps some of you on here more savvy than me can explain this. McKenzie tried, but I did not understand a F$^&%in' thing they were saying. I was doing taxes. I deduct expenses. McKenzie invoices look fine. Yet, on my credit card...........there is the invoice amount, plus $5.61 for ??? $6.20 for what? None of these charges are on the invoice, and nobody else on the planet gives me crap on my credit card like this. WTF????? The explanation from McKenzie was incomprehensible.

2. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Shipping charges are a separate transaction, is that what you are talking about?

3. den007

den007 Active Member

It could be shipping through Spee dee. One local business person thought there might be a difference between actual shipping charge and what is listed on the invoice. The shipping is listed on the invoice, and I am charged the invoice amount. So, why an added charge on my card. I do not see this with any other company I do business with.

4. Yes I do,NT like it either,they always have to separate charges on my card too.

5. msestak

msestak Well-Known Member

Erie, PA
    if the charges are not explained to your satisfaction and no explanation on your statement, challenge the charges thru your bank. i bet they will get an answer thru their fraud department. i think thats the section that handles the inquiry.

6. WLELTD

WLELTD Active Member

they charge shipping separately ????

7. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

It helps me that they separate it. I have to pay 7% use tax in my state on supplies, but not on shipping, since it's included in the shipping rates.

8. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Yep, I was going to say the same thing Joey. Some of the replica suppliers and other suppliers do it as well. An easy way for them to keep track of their sales vs. their shipping charges as well. P.S. You'll also get a separate transaction/exchange charge typically on your cc from Envision 3D coming from Canada...