1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Need ideas for a combo mount

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by boarhunter67, Mar 11, 2017.

1. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

I have done combo mounts before but always with two animals. This time the customer wants a bobcat, coyote, and a raccoon. He prefers that the bobcat and coyote be fighting somehow, but he doesn't know what he wants with the raccoon. Any ideas? I'd like something other than two fighting with one hiding or slinking away, but so far that's all I can think of.

2. You could have the bobcat and coyote fighting with the coon standing next to a pile of corn looking on, like have him stand up kind of like he is surprised. Just an idea.

3. Tom Maul

Tom Maul Active Member

Above.... watching from a safe place... just like a live coon would...LOL

4. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    How much room do you have to play with? I thought the same thing as Tom did, have the coon above on a limb or rock watching the other 2 go at it. Have him waiting to steal whatever they are fighting over.

5. Tanglewood Taxidermy

Tanglewood Taxidermy Well-Known Member

I'm with Tom and3bears. The raccoon is an observer and not a participant.

6. bearcountry953

bearcountry953 New Member

USA
    have the Racoon in a low tree branch like the cat and the coyote both thought it was theirs and they are now going to work it out as the coon watches.

7. Yote and Cat standing on their hind legs wearing boxing mits, with the Coon in the middle playing the boxing Referee...

(I'm kidding obviously)

8. DL

DL Well-Known Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FgQEEvZ5IdU