1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What does it score?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Simms Creek Taxidermy, Mar 12, 2017.

1. I am going to try and start a thread on guessing how much deer score. I will start it off with one I shot this year. Give it your best answear and post up some of yours. I love trying to guess what they score.

Attached Files:

• deer.jpg
      deer.jpg
      File size:
      71.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Guttbag22

Guttbag22 Member

154 -157

3. 126 1\4 It is kind of hard on this one because he broke his g2 on his right side, so he lost about 16 inches.

4. Troy S

Troy S New Member

5. good guess guttbag.

6. Sorry, I meant Troy. Not to say your guess was bad Guttbag.

7. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Hahahaha, good luck with this post my friend. Youll see the following...guys still guessing after you tell them the score, antler pics that arent scored right by the guy posting it, so the people guessing really will have some trouble with it, the usual comments about outside spread or tip to tip counting, how many circumferences, yada yada. With no frame of reference to size, like the deer size, due to poor taxidermy or regional differences, youre going to have a fun, if not debating post here. Good luck and have fun.

8. Thanks, hopefully we can have some fun with it. ;D

9. 138" looks super wide and long main brams.

10. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

11. Did you guess that or did you see it?

12. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

BTW...to me that rack looks like its in the high 120s tops...

13. minehill

minehill Member

ill second that

14. I have learned from a Professional how to score deer useing the Boone and Crockett system. It is 126 1/4, with all of the deductions.

15. minehill

minehill Member

guess some of us are pretty close then

16. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

broke g2 rt side said lost 16 inches in score!! please tell me how you came up with that number as you stated your trained by a pro

17. Yeah you are. I'd like to see some of your guy's pictures, so I can try to make a guess. If its not to much trouble.

18. I meant to say I lost 16 inches from everything. I think I lost about 8-10 inches from the broken g2.

19. minehill

minehill Member

Here's one my buddy killed..see how close you can get on score

Attached Files:

20. 110-115