1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Congrats UFD

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by DFJ, Mar 21, 2017.

1. DFJ

DFJ Active Member

Congrats on making the front page Dave!
    Your constant drive to elevate your personal work and standards has been a great service to the fish industry as a whole.
    People like you make the industry a true profession.
    Thanks for your friendship and constant motivation..
    Congrats again!,,

2. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

None better.

Thanks for all you do and all the great products over the years. Also for your friendship.

3. UFD

UFD New Member

Thank you very much for the super nice post, Dr. F'n John. I am humbled and appreciative of every word you wrote and blessed to have a friend like you to bounce ideas off, as well as vent daily about both the frustrations and humor of the fish taxidermy business. LOL!

Thank you, Jimmy, I'm glad you've found the blanks useful over the years and I also appreciate your friendship. :)

And thank you Ken Edwards for selecting the Tiger Rockfish for a fantastic little slice of time on the taxinet home page!

-Uncle F'n Dave

4. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

And once again, no F'n like button for me to press repeatedly. This man describes CLASS ACT!

5. duxdog

duxdog Active Member

amazing as always Uncle D. Congrats

6. hambone

hambone Well-Known Member

Sure would like to see some more of your postings on TMIFP.

7. Ron Kelly

Ron Kelly Active Member

The BEST out there! When I grow up, I want to be just like you! A couple weeks ago, alot of really good fish names were put out there, but, YOU are the Man! And, I really think everyone knows it down deep! You know you get my vote. Great work as usual.

8. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Nice Dave-

Jeff ;)

9. JE

JE Well-Known Member

There are a handful of artists that keep me motivated and give me something to strive for in my own work, and you are one of those for sure Dave. Very nice work !
    John

10. UFD

UFD New Member

Thanks for the very nice compliments Cory, Gus, hambone, Ron, Jeff, and John! :)

Here's a shot of the Tiger Rockfish by itself in the shop right after gloss. Hard to believe it's coming up on two years, took the fish out of the freezer on April 2 of 2015 and this picture was a month later on May 3, 2015. Time flies.

[​IMG]

11. duxdog

duxdog Active Member

wow