1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mears is back

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by eddieb, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Jason L

Jason L New Member

I met Ben at the Mississippi show. He was super nice and had some nice forms there. Not to mention the slamming job he did on some deer mounts he had there. This guy can sure mount a smooth deer! I'm excited to see what all he's gonna be offering and hopefully a catalog in the future....

2. Grizz208

Grizz208 New Member

Can't wait to try them!

3. Melinda Jane

Melinda Jane New Member

Thank you, Jason L. We plan to have a brochure/catalog before the next deer season. Email me your address and I will be glad to send it to you as soon as it is available. Our email is [email protected]

4. Melinda Jane

Melinda Jane New Member

5. Melinda Jane

Melinda Jane New Member

Our website is now available to view at www.mearswhitetailforms.com. Please visit and check out our new forms!

6. Melinda Jane

Melinda Jane New Member

Ben's buck mounted by Ben Mears on SUOL-19, semi upright offset 7 x 19 x 18 3/8, from Mears Whitetail Forms.

Attached Files:

7. Melinda Jane

Melinda Jane New Member

Ben's buck mounted by Ben Mears on SUOL-19, semi upright offset, left turn 7 x 19 x 18 3/8, from Mears Whitetail Forms, Mantachie, MS.

Attached Files:

8. Melinda Jane

Melinda Jane New Member

Ben's buck mounted by Ben Mears on SUOL-19, semi upright offset, left turn 7 x 19 x 18 3/8, from Mears Whitetail Forms, Mantachie, MS.

Attached Files:

9. Melinda Jane

Melinda Jane New Member

Ben is working on some big sizes in his SUO line. This left turn 7 3/4 x 24 semi upright offset should be ready to purchase within the next 2 weeks. Great looking form!

Attached Files:

10. I LOVE the forms they make for an excellent fit and give a good mature look ! I try to use these forms as much as possible!
    [​IMG]