1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

McKenzie Deer Form Shipping

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by C_Wright, Mar 30, 2017.

1. C_Wright

C_Wright New Member

How much does the shipping cost if you buy one deer form from McKenzie? Average ball park?

2. brianmrusher

brianmrusher Active Member

It was about $22 for me

3. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Are you freaking kidding me? Lol. Why not call them and ask

4. bob watkins

bob watkins Member

if it comes ups your paying by the box size i think they have better rates than a person just going to do one package. that being said i went to ship a bear hide by ups they wanted 62.00 went to the post office shipped for 39.00 you probably wont have a choice coming in but shipping something out might be good to check around jmo

5. Korn123

Korn123 New Member

I was wondering the same.

6. This is right on.

7. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Depends on where the heck you live. Just ask Hoytman how much he pays and then you'll be happy to pay the $20 to $30 bucks in shipping. Or you can always ask Mckenzi to chop it up in 3 pieces to get in in a smaller box. Lol

8. Your right, I forgot about that.

9. JerseyJays

JerseyJays Well-Known Member

If you order over 22 forms at a time ask for a freight truck shipment.. you will save.
    I always try and order most of my years stuff in 1 spring shipment. Comes in a pallet, shrinkwrapped.. a lot cheaper than other methods, but you need to store your supplies somewhere all year.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

10. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Since you're talking about just ONE form, might I suggest another option?

Look up Mike Noonkester supply. He has some very appealing forms that are cleanly sculpted. He's about $10 cheaper per form and in his new catalog, he's offering FREE SHIPPING.

11. George, Thanks for sharing about Noonkester. I've been looking for a less expensive option on the more basic forms.

12. jkjohn

jkjohn New Member

joe coombs are a cheaper option as well and they look sharp

13. R.J. Meyer II

R.J. Meyer II Member

The large OS2 box from McKenzie will hold 5 deer average forms and cost me $52.00 ($10.40 each) to get them here. Early archery deer forms, I can get 6 per box for the same price and it comes to $8.66 per form. I can get 40 to 45 via truck from them for $110.00 which is $2.75 to $2.44 per form
    Its all using your brains folks...anytime my order is going to be 3 or more large boxes ($156.00 UPS) I go truck. You pay for floor space not weight most often and you can easily get a few life size bears, african, and everything else in that "refrigerator box" I always add some mache, clay and rock mix as the additional freight cost if any is negligible. Best part is they don't need to cut forms to fit them in a UPS size box.

14. KatieC

KatieC Active Member

Only a few dollars if they can ship it SpeeDee from their Wisconsin warehouse. I feel sorry for the rest of you, lol. I shipped a massive 50lb box through SpeeDee to Illinois and it was only $9, or $13 with insurance.

15. verne

verne Well-Known Member

71.29 for a 11.25 x26 small elk form with a set of eyes. Same thing in a large deer form is twenty some dollars shipping , must be a big form ?

16. Just received a single Mule Deer form.......$43.04 shipping ......Buzzi