1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Goby

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Jimmy Lawrence, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Boys I just needed a Goby. With respect to you both take this political stuff on someone else's post.

2. Timjo

Timjo Active Member

USA
    In reply to Cecils reply.......

It's all good, just messing with somewhat. Ive had MANY family members fight for our rights in the military including a father-in-law, 3 campaigns in WW2.

You're attacking our president (Commander in Chief) with you avatar. What did you learn in the military? How patriotic are you since you once wore a uniform. Have you become so far left you put on a dress? See where I'm going with this. Think a little out side the box and maybe then it will make sense.

Avatars are a tool to identify a user on a public website. I'm not attacking you personally. I'm merely defending our president from people like you disrespecting him with your avatar.

You have every right to put up whatever avatar you like but if you are going to use one that is controversial or sensitive to others YOU in fact, may be the one ATTACKING millions of people PERSONALY.

The liberals are the ones that have to get over the fact that they lost the election. They have this amazing talent of turning the faults, lies and blames around to the conservatives, pathetic!

Sorry Jimmy, This post got off topic.

3. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

You're absolutely right Jimmy. My apologies.