1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New England Association of Taxidermists

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Cathy, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Cathy

Cathy N.E.A.T President

NEAT will be holding its convention/competition June 2nd and 3rd in Windsor Locks, CT.
    Judges this year are Pete Lajoie, Greg Cuvelier and Tim Jordan.
    We will have a hands-on workshop where you can set eyes on several different mammal species...this special seminar will run both days and is taught by Pete and Greg. If the eyes aren't right, it affects the whole mount.
    There will also be seminars on habitat work, tanning, deer finishing, turkey mounting and more.
    See our website http://www.newenglandtaxidermists.org/

2. This will be the first time in almost 15 years that I miss the show. Hope its a great one.

Matt

3. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

Looking forward to it! I should probably start a piece!!!

4. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

Last minute judge change for the New England show next weekend! Our bird judge Tim Jordan cannot make it. Fred Barilla of New York will be judging birds and giving a seminar Saturday morning. He will mount a bird TBA.

5. Cathy

Cathy N.E.A.T President

Fred will also be helping with game heads. Thanks for filling in last minute, Fred.
    Everyone please keep Tim in your prayers.

6. Andy M

Andy M Member

Can't believe it's next week already!! I'll be there Thursday night around 6 or 7 to help set up. Also looking for someone to share a room with. I've managed to forget to reserve a room. If anyone is looking to share the cost, please let me know. Thanks, see you then.