1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Fatheree mounting stands

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by AFTHUNT, Apr 28, 2017.

1. AFTHUNT

AFTHUNT Member

Thinking of ordering one. Does anyone have one and how do you like it and how is it holding up?

2. I've had mine for a couple years, I love it! Still looks as it did the day I bought it. Doesn't wobble at all. Can't beat it!

3. 3bears

3bears Well-Known Member

MN
    Do either of you have info on these stands?

4. Contact Bob Fatheree @ 618-323-6566. He will also have a booth @ the world show if you are going.

5. AFTHUNT

AFTHUNT Member

Thanks Amanda. Anyone else out there?

6. Andrew L.

Andrew L. New Member

I have the finishing stand and love it! One of my best investments!

7. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Active Member

Top notch, you won't be disappointed!

8. Justhunt87

Justhunt87 New Member

IOWA
    I bought one. Loved it so much had to buy another. Worth every penny

9. I have the four way stand and the pivot stand along with several wall mounts for drying heads. Very very tough Powder coating. In all honesty I hate powder coating because it never last, BUT with that being said Fatherees powder coating is fantastic!!!.

I have zero regrets buying the stands and wall brackets. I will also add to the system in the future.

10. AFTHUNT

AFTHUNT Member

Looks like i will be ordering 1 to start Thanks! :)

11. yes I bought one at the WTA show, its a great stand... wish I would of pulled the trigger the year before

12. bowelk

bowelk Member

I have 5 of them, plus the 4 way finishing stand. Stands are fine for deer and smaller, but not strong enough for elk. In AZ, our little 325" bulls will topple the stands. I mount at least 30 elk a year, and they just cant go on these stands. I do love the amount of articulation you can get, just wish they could handle heavy elk or lifesize pieces on bases. For those pieces I have to use the heavy duty stand from Van Dykes.