1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mobile blocked?

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Cargophora, Apr 28, 2017.

1. So I've never had this issue before but for some reason my mobile phone has been blocked access to taxinet, doesn't matter if I'm logged in or not.

I get this message when I open the forum on my phone:
    "Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
    Scam
    This ban is not set to expire."

For one I definitely know my account isn't pegged for scam, nor have I ever scammed anyone. I clearly can still access the forum just fine from other phones or my desktop. My mobile just started showing that message while I left California yesterday on my move to Texas so I don't know if an autobot may have picked up something weird and IP banned my phone? Any idea how to fix it? ):

2. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Not to state the obvious, but have you tried clearing your cache on your phone?

3. I'd cleared it while I was on the road and it was still having the issue. Tried clearing it again just now, now that I'm home + connected to wifi and it seems to be working fine now.
    Weird but hey at least it's working. No idea why that was happening in the first place. :/

4. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Thumbs-up thingy!

5. andrewbuston

andrewbuston New Member

I think you are using any Spam ip and this ip blocked by owners. you need to check other phone if same issue then I don't have answer..contact website owner..