1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A big Thank you to the Great folks of the Louisiana Taxidermy Association!!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rick Krane, May 1, 2017.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

A big Thank you to the Great folks who make the Louisiana Taxidermy Association convention such a great one!

The Louisiana Taxidermy Association Annual Convention 2017!!

There is something to be said about southern hospitality and I’ll say I’ll take a second plate of it! It has been my pleasure to be a part of such an event that left me with a warm heart filled with inspiration from all the beautiful work and a full belly! If you leave this show lighter then you came to it that is because you weren’t there at all! The only thing better than the food and the taxidermy work is the wonderful people of the Association! This show is truly a diamond in the rough where they are well organized, lots of activities and a big show with lots of great work!
    I want to say thank you to Timbo and his way cool Mom for all the hospitality!!! It sure was fun it was to see some of the Anglers Artistry family members Dale Vuyovich, and James Morrison
    at the event.
    So many warm and wonderful folks and it was great to finally meet Bubba and Ashley! Folks from all over came to this show, Texas, Alabama, and Mississippi! Members who support the show did some great seminars too like JD Creager, Derek Plaisance and many more to name a few. It is always a great time at a show when you see friends you haven’t seen in a awhile! This is what Taxidermy show are so great! Such a pleasure to Judge with 2 outstanding taxidermist Mr. Allan Palermo and Mr. Cody Bellanger thanks so much for make the show so great!
    If your taxidermists and anywhere near this area of the country during the month of April this is a show to put on the list! Oh, yeah, the Crayfish boil is well worth the drive! WOW!!!!

Thanks again so much!

Rick Krane

Photos of the show at https://www.facebook.com/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry/

2. dplais7124

dplais7124 Active Member

Good seeing you again Rick. Glad to hear that you enjoyed our show.