1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

To all WTC bound people

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by tmpatton22, May 4, 2017.

1. I wanted to know if anyone that is going to the world show would be interested in letting me crash on the floor of their hotel room? Let me know.

2. I have a room booked Tuesday through Saturday and I am looking to split it with someone.

3. Thank you but I don't have to money to split a room at either of the host hotels, just trying to avoid sleeping in my truck. I could give you some money but I don't think I could swing splitting it.

4. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Might as well stay home. For me the room is usually the cheapest part of the show.

5. Yea I just may do that, or sleep in my truck

6. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Be glad you're not me. Couple grand just to clear my mounts there and back in border paper work. I still consider it an honour to compete there though.

7. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Skywalker,

Do you have to hire a broker to get your items across the border? I knew a guy that bought trout eggs in Canada that had to hire a broker to get all the paperwork done right, fees, etc. Said it was quite the racket. And no I'm not picking on Canada. I'm sure it works both ways.

8. That's true. It could always be worse I guess.

9. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Yes, you need a broker. It can go smooth or it can be a frightening experience. The laws are constantly changing as well. One needs a good broker who specializes in wildlife exports.

IUNGO Export Services likes this.