1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NTA Surprise Judge

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Fred Vanderburgh, May 22, 2017.

1. Fred Vanderburgh

Fred Vanderburgh Member

I am honored and excited to finally be able to share the name of our surprise Whitetail Judge for the 2017 NTA Convention and Competition his name is Joe Meder. No lists of his qualifications are needed. Hope to see you all in beautiful Layton Utah, July 12th-16th.

2. Oh man!!! I'm going to try and do everything in my power to make it there now. I would love to get a critique from Joe.

3. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Nice

4. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    I'm lucky to call Joe my mentor and friend. He is 100% honest and doesn't pull punches when he critiques my work since taking his class in 2011 and that is priceless! I'm doing everything I can to make it to get a formal show judging from him on the big stage. Great spending time with my old friend Tim at worlds last week. If you get a blue from Joe, you dang well earned it!

5. catman

catman Active Member

A formal show judging would be nice, but George would like to see more formal attire in the show photos. Can we at least do that?