1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

World Class Replicas

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by topnotch, May 24, 2017.

1. topnotch

topnotch Member

I had a great time at the World Show last week, it was great to catch up with old friends and make some new ones. Just wanted to let everyone know about my line of Replicas that are now available.

there is a complete blank listing on the website www.worldclassreplicas.com
    it isnt the easiest to navigate as it is just a file of the actual catalog loaded to the website for now. Just click to the far right of the page and it should move through the pages just fine. I also believe you should be able to download and print it from the website.

If anyone would like an actual hard copy of the catalog, please send me your name and address, with the title World Class Catalog to my personal facebook page,
    Tyler Erickson

I look forward to working with many of you and providing a high quality customer pleasing product. Look for New Patent Pending Products in the catalog.

I will be adding more Blanks soon

Tyler

2. Monty Artrip

Monty Artrip Active Member

Very nice product!!!

3. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

I ordered a Perch and a Bluegill replica from Tyler. They are very highly detailed and quick to put together. You have to do a little bit of work attaching the main body fins on the bluegill, but that doesn't bother me any.

I would recommend his blanks for use and will hopefully be able to use more of his blanks in the near future.

Thanks for a great product Tyler.

4. Gary R

Gary R Active Member

Tyler,
    Great to meet you at the show. For anyone that didn't see Tyler's product, they are awesome! I even know of a VERY VERY popular and national award-winning fish guy that bought some product from Tyler. And the multiple time champion taxidermist I mention, also has hundreds of his own fish molds, so that's say a lot!

Take care!
    Gary (from Texas)

5. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

Nice stuff; the photo fins look particularly great in the pics and fins can be a hard spot; clever.

Also congrats on your well deserved title.

Best, Scott

6. fishmaster

fishmaster Well-Known Member

Agreed. I saw them at the show. Very nice.

7. den007

den007 Active Member

Send me that catalog Tyler...........you know the address. Thanks for being a huge consumer of some great fish eyes.......please leave a few fish for the rest of us to work on, eh?

8. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

Wait till he comes out with photo-eyes

9. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that be Flex Eyes Dennis? lol!

Tyler, interesting PPT that is a mystery that intrigues me. Looks to perhaps be some hydrographics at work maybe??? With perhaps the technique for lining things up patentable??? I know, I know nobody's going to tell - lol! And I'd keep it to myself as you have Tyler because many pending patents do not get approved - at least the first time around. If you need a good patent lawyer Tyler (if it doesn't get approved) I have a patent/trademark lawyer that I've used in the past for trademarking that was able to get things done for me that another lawyer couldn't. At $425 an hour though, he best be at the top of his game - ouch!! Some beautiful work btw!

10. If its hydrographics that is not a patent process. I have been working on it for a couple years off and on. Just need a better printer. But the one I need is $2200 and the soft wear is another $1500. Just not going to put that much into it, its not worth it to me. I am a TWN Certified Hydro graphic tech.

Many years ago Bill Gather and I talked back and forth about just a clear gel coat and imbedding a photo graph of the fish on the inside. The problem we had was sizing the photo and the ink on the decal bleeding.

I have been working on water slide decals,they work pretty well. But to get the detailed scale, I keep failing. Just have not had must time to work on it this year.

11. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Yes John, that's why I stated the process for lining things up on a fish replica might be the patentable part. Sounds like you ran into the same problems too. Also, since I have you here and you have hydro experience, what about the ink used in the process? I see the other side of taxidermy does a lot of skull dips and such. But, I've always wondered how well those colors will stand up over time? And just to be clear to those popping in here, I'm just guessing on the process possibly used here and am probably 100% incorrect - lol!