1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermist needed!!!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Bigrob, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Bigrob

Bigrob New Member

Hey guys,

I have a need to have a few mounts done. I have a local taxidermist ( browning in culver indiana) who is absolutely exeptional, but like most good taxidermists is too busy.
    I am looking to have a wolverine and a badger done. Probably also a bobcat. I can acquire the hide (wet tanned or full frozen) or you can, we could discuss that.
    They will need to be really well done, no beginners need apply .
    I am more than willing to pay top dollar or above for high quality work and there would be repeat orders for good work and professionalism. I am in Indiana, and ideally the work would be done in the Midwest for ease of transportation, delivery etc.
    so if anyone is interested in doing 2-3 mounts and probably more, please contact me. Lastly, if you are not experienced in these type mounts plz lets not waste each others time. We can discuss more details and id like to get going asap. Thx

2. You could also look on the Indiana association website and make some calls ,sure there is someone who is needing more work.

3. KatieC

KatieC Active Member

https://www.facebook.com/Steven-Klee-Studios-128971993891524/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE Here's one, there are probably plenty others too who do good work.