1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Open Mouth seminar with Carry Cochran

Discussion in 'Training' started by Doug Motgomery, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

The Association of Indiana Taxidermy is offering a Open Mouth deer hands on summer work shop July 27-30, your instructor will be World Champion Master Taxidermist and Sculptor Cary Cochran. Carry is known all over the world as one of the best Whitetail Judges. He has judged many states shows as well as the National and The World show. He will be showing you how to install his OM Whitetail deer chewing cup piece and he will be showing you his techniques on how he does his eye sets his ear butts and many other mounting techniques. His mouth piece has won more major Awards in the Masters and Professional level in the state shows then any other Open Mouth piece. This will take place at the famous X Factor deer Ranch in Peru Indiana where you will be able to take photos of 150 " class deer to over 500" class deer in velvet also you'll be able to get up close pictures of tame deer in a pen for your reference album. There will be other award winning Master Taxidermist to assisting Carry and answer any questions you might have. Ohio Taxidermy Supply will be donating the manikins eyes, ear Liners, and glue. Carry will also be donating his mouth cup. This will be a 4 day event and all the proceeds will go to the Association of Indiana Taxidermy. Carrys mouth piece is made to fit a 7 1/2 OTS deer head. , in most Taxidermy shops to teach this method they would get anywhere from 400 to 600 a day. This event will cost you low price of $800.00 for all 4 days, So with $300.00 worth of donations and lunches will be provided, you are getting your money's worth less then $200.00 a day. We will only be accepting Five people for this work shop, the first 5 that gives​ me half down we will Reserve your spot. For further information please call me the A.I.T. President Doug Montgomery at 765-669-4671.