1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thanks you to the West Virginia Taxidermy Association 2017 Membership!!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rick Krane, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

The 2017 West Virginia Taxidermy Association Convention!
    The State Association 2017 Golden Ticket winner…

Wonderful West Virginia and to all the members who make it so! This is the reason I still after all these year love to Judge and share knowledge with fellow taxidermists! I have Judged WVTA over the years and one things stands true you will be made to feel a part of this family! The food the fun and the family atmosphere is one of the best out there! The hardworking folks who make it all happen give the membership a great event to attend for sure! Thank you WVTA for inviting me to be a part of your great association! I want to thank all the members as you are the V.I.P’s so eager to learn and share a part of your lives with me! I also want to thank as it is an honor and privilege my fellow Judges Mr. Tommy Hall, Mr. Kent Striker, and Mr. Brian Banbury as it is always a great opportunity for me to see old friends and learn so much from some of the best of the bests!

The WVTA was chosen as the recipient of the 2017 Anglers Artistry State Association 2017 Golden Ticket! Each year we as a fellow member of the taxidermy community and a as a company choose one State Taxidermy association where I will be attending to award this Special Golden Ticket. The Association raffles this opportunity off to the membership to help raise money for the association. One lucky winner is chosen and is the 2017 Bonus Ticket winner for the year! Winning this ticket gives the recipient a $100.00 gift certificate from Anglers Artistry and a place in the final drawing of the year for the grand prize of an all-expense paid trip and workshop to Anglers Artistry!

The Anglers Artistry Golden Ticket raised several hundred dollars and gave one lucky person the opportunity to be in for the final drawing!

The winner for the 2017 Anglers Artistry Bonus Golden Ticket is…

Mr. Brian Banbury of Perrysville, Ohio! Congratulations Brian and be watching live as the Golden ticket Grand prize winner will be drawing December 31st 2017 and you could be this year’s winner!

Thanks you Donna and Rick Dunlap for such great hospitality and thanks to Bill Robinson for taking me to the airport via a most beautiful scenic drive!

Take the time to attend your state shows and sit in a seminar or two, make some new friends, and most importantly learn!

Here are some photo’s of the Trip to the West Virginia Taxidermy Convention on the old Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Rick.Krane.Anglers.Artistry/photos/?tab=album&album_id=835406189958683

My Best

Rick Krane

2. Pics look like everyone had a great time!! Would expect nothing less! You're right Rick, the WVA show is always great for a "family" outing, because everyone definitely becomes family. So disappointed I couldn't make it this year, I've been traveling so much and with family, home, and work obligations just couldn't.