1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Some Fishy Stuff for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by oagie, Jun 12, 2017.

1. I am posting a number of items that are taking up space and don't use any more. I will leave it up here for a week before posting it on ebay.
    If you want an item send an email to [email protected] I will send you a paypal invoice and I will figure out shipping at that time. Items will be posted from Canada.

1) Badger Renegade Extreme Airbrush set $150
    includes: Badger Velocity Airbrush, Badger Spirit Airbrush, Badger Rage Airbrush, All bits and pieces, bottles and what not inside the carrying case, Airbrush hose, 2 pac valves + quick releases
    * I put a new tip and needle in the Velocity, but the spirit could use a new tip as well
    * All the brushes are used. I used the Velocity the most and the Spirit a bit. I don’t even think I used the Rage once.
    * selling as a set. If interested I can send pictures.

2) DVDs $100 for the lot (SPOKEN FOR)
    - 10 in total
    - Rick Krane - Brook Trout Repro, Chinook Salmon Repro, Brown Trout Repro, Steelhead Repro, Walleye Repro, Sockeye Repro
    - Rick Krane / Kataway - Complete Paint Schedule for the Rainbow Trout
    - WASCO DVDs - Molding and Casting a Repro Channel Catfish, Bases by Rick (Splashes Icicles, Lilly Pads), Bases by Rick (Molding Casting and Finishing Rocks)

3) Taxidermy Today Magazine $15
    - Volume 32 Numbers 1 through 6
    - 6 magazines in total

4) Tom Sexton Fish Finishing system $10

5) Brown Trout Fish Reproduction - Angling Artisan MBNT-10 $100 (SPOKEN FOR)
    - Purchased for a display fish but never got around to it. Been sitting around my shop for over 5 years.
    - I can send photos of the blank. The original listing of the blank is in here. http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,186532.msg1309590.html#msg1309590

Again, if you want an item send an email to [email protected] If you want photos, include a cell number and I can just text them to you. Shipping quotes I will need your zip code.

Cheers.