1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WT Capes for teaching

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by TD, Jun 13, 2017.

1. TD

TD My GGG Grandfather John "Tanner John" King b 1820

Hi all......Does anyone have any surplus deer capes they can donate to My school. It would be to help a fellow Veteran who is attending My class.
    Normally I back charge for xtra capes over the class rate but thought it would be nice to save this Veteran some money.
    He was severely injured in Iraq and I thought it would be a good deed to help him Out.
    I will pay the shipping. Please contact me via phone....... 706-789-3786

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

tom I don`t have any deer capes, but if you have any classes for other animals I always help a veteran when I can, and have a variety of things I send you .

3. TD

We may in the future Bob....Going to start with deer first. I'll let you know when we get this done. Thank You Sir.

4. northernmontana

northernmontana Active Member

Let me know what he needs and we will take care of it.

5. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

I have a few that be perfect for practice.. - some damage but usable for practice and etc..

Let me know dave

6. I am a disabled Veteran as well and have been doing Taxidermy work for 10 years now after I retired. If the Veteran needs some advise or someone to tell him how I did it, drop me an IM.
    be glad to help....

7. TD

Thank you Folks....Starting the class on Monday..... any WT capes will help and will be donated for him.....