1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Best Competition Whitetail Eyes

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by hwctaxidermy, Jun 22, 2017.

1. hwctaxidermy

hwctaxidermy New Member

I know this question has been asked a thousand times, but I have searched this forum, others, and the web and am not satisfied with my findings.

So.....Who makes the absolute highest quality competition eyes for whitetails? I fully understand that it can be a matter of opinion, so I would like to hear all of your opinions. Also, please be specific when listing eye makes and models. There are many manufacturers and many distributors that have similar sounding titles to their eyes. Please be specific on what you think is the absolute best, who makes them, and where you purchase them.

Thanks for the info!

2. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

I have won best whitetail awards with at least 4 different eye manufactures. Meder, both liquid lens and the old style, Tohecian IQ250 and also Eppley true eyes. Doesn't really matter much on who makes the eye, its more on how you put them in.

3. Denton Shearin

Denton Shearin 2009-Breakthrough Award, McKenzie Award,

I like the new style Joe Meder eye in the medium color.

4. My favorite is the Tohickion quantum vx prestige. I don't get them rotated because I use the ez eye rotation tool with eye backs. I [​IMG]