1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

North Georgia Workshop

Discussion in 'Training' started by TD, Jun 23, 2017.

1. TD

TD My GGG Grandfather John "Tanner John" King b 1820

July 10-16
    I will be offering a one week class mounting a white tail Buck.
    There are two spots available.
    In this class We will Cape a Deer Head out (If Available) Discuss Business and how to send the cape to a Tannery.
    Each Student will mount a deer and take it home with them.
    Price is $1400.00 for each student and requires a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold your spot.
    Call me for more details @ 706-789-36786
    Also I am doing a complete Make over on My classes and My web sight. The current classes are still available until the information is updated on My web sight @ www.taxidermyschool.webs.com

2. TD

July 24-30
    I will be offering a one week Fish Mounting Class.
    In this class each student will mount and take home 4 fish each.
    Price is $1200.00 for each student and requires a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold your spot.
    AUG 7-13
    I will be offering a one week Small Mammal Mounting Class.
    In this class each student will mount and take home 2 Squirrels and 2 Small mammals the size of a Fox. Life Size Coyote will add $60.00.
    Price is $1400.00 for each student and requires a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold your spot.
    AUG 21-27
    I will be offering a one week Bird Mounting Class.
    In this class each student will mount and take home 4 Birds, 2 standing and 2 Flying. We will also Mold and Cast an artificial Rock and duck heads.
    Price is $1200.00 for each student and requires a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold your spot.
    Call me for more details @ 706-789-36786
    Also I am doing a complete Make over on My classes and My web sight. The current classes are still available until the information is updated on My web sight @ www.taxidermyschool.webs.com

3. TD

Follow Me on Facebook.... https://www.facebook.com/SchoolofTaxidermy/