1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Texas Show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Jerry Huffaker, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

The TTAI Board would like to send out a HUGE thank you to all who attended this years convention. As you all know the show was a big success with attendance and competition mount numbers up considerably from years past.
    Our goal has always been and will remain to be education for the members! Ribbons and awards are fun but the most important thing is, we want every single person who attends our convention to return home a better taxidermist than they came.
    Good luck to everyone in 2017, keep studying reference and working on improving your work. I believe anyone can reach the masters division in taxidermy, work hard don't give up on your dreams and it will happen! We will announce the dates for the spring mini-seminar this fall, hope to see everyone there!

2. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    Glad you had a great show! Heard lots of good talk about it. I hope to make it next year to run with the big dogs in the WT division. Only way to get better is to be humbled by better artists and be inspired..

3. I convinced a first timer and an old timer that had not been in 20 years to go with me this year. We all had a Great time and they both want to return next year. Shoot, on the ride home they both asked if there were any others shows before next years.

Thank you to Everyone that helped put together the convention and all that competed.

4. Wildthings

Wildthings Well-Known Member

Great show once again!! Enjoyed it and Mike's owl seminar was especially cool!

5. Yes it was great... Cant wait until next year.

Brian Hendricks hands-on Bobcat seminar was pretty cool. Its one thing to watch a pro but to actually get to follow along was really a great learning tool. Thanks Mckenzie for donating all the supplies...

6. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Any pics?

7. They posted some on Ken's corner.

8. ortegageno

ortegageno Active Member

NM
    Very nice work.