1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Looking for a Taxidermist!!!

Discussion in 'Taxidermy Employment' started by Harry Whitehead, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

Well, unfortunately one of my guys is moving to Florida. His wife is getting relocated with her job so he is going to be moving in a couple of months. He was a great employee and I hate to lose him. However, I am now looking for someone to replace him. Dan ran my freeze driers and assisted me in bird taxidermy. I am looking for someone that has NO DRAMA and is willing to work diligently. I will offer some training but a general knowledge of taxidermy in required. This is a permanent position, full time with benefits. Gunners will match your Simple IRA as well as pay 40% of your health care. Taxes will be withheld and paid by Gunners. You will work on a commission basis and after a period of time can expect to make $1000 a week and maybe more depending upon your work ethic and hours put in. You will be expected to work at least 40 hours. If interested, please contact me by email at [email protected], cell 859-489-6619 or office 859-881-1594.

Harry Whitehead