1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

One on One Shaver Training possible

Discussion in 'Training' started by Rhino, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Rhino

Rhino Too many irons in the fire will put the fire out!

Not training at this time, but considering doing some training in September, if my health improves.

This would be for tanning facilities only, at the professional level.
    I have trained multiple shavers over the years that have developed to some of the best in the industry. Not sure yet, but I am considering at least two week classes, with the possibility of three weeks. This would be the minimum amount of time that I feel a good candidate could receive a firm foundation. The beginning foundation of shaver training to very important!

If your shaving department is lacking, and you are interested in the training of a TRUE PROFESSIONAL SHAVER, WE NEED TO TALK. By professional, I am talking about shavers that are capable of consistently shaving 5-6 deer capes per hour, with no damages. If you are one of those tannerys paying shavers $12-$15 per hour, don't call me! I can train shavers that you will not mind paying $50-65K per year. I train for careers, not some flunky that shaves just long enough to hack up some skins, then hits the road. Your tannery will never go anywhere without MAKING SHAVERS THAT ARE CAREER MINDED!

You will also get the benefit of my tanning knowledge, wholesale contacts, and in general a huge library of 25 plus years of experience ACTUALLY CONTINOUSLY WORKING IN A LARGE TAXIDERMY TANNERY! All corispondence are strictly confidential.

If you would like to talk, call me. 919-269-2254