1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

In dire need of three drake canvasbacks

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by nate, Jul 1, 2017.

1. nate

nate Active Member

I know I should post this in the wanted section but I figured that I'd get a better response here and I know it's a long shot, but I'm trying to help out a friend. He lost his three to a bad freezer.
    If anyone has an extra one or two that their willing to part with. I'd forever be greatfull!! I know it's summer but I'm willing to pay whatever the shipping comes to, to get them here. Don't have to be perfect. Broken bones and bloody is ok. Just need fairly decent plumage. Thanks again!!

2. spencer2

spencer2 Member

Nate I may have an extra can, I dig later and let you know.

3. nate

nate Active Member

Sweet!! Thanks so much spencer!!

4. dav3006

dav3006 Active Member

hey there nate ,,,let me check i may have one i can send with the gadwall ,,,,

5. nate

nate Active Member

Ok thanks Dave!!

6. I dug out & packaged a pair of mallards today.
    & found a drake can, in one of my freezers, if you
    need one, still.
    Give me a call.
    Thanks.
    Bob Jungman
    (559) 269-3336

My job is to make yours more fun.

Bob

7. nate

nate Active Member

I'd like to give a big thank you to the three gentlemen gracious enough to help me out with these three birds!! It means more than you know! Thanks again!!!

8. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

3 days before you posted...I pulled out an extra can I had in freezer with no plans for it. and mounted it up.......next time post a few days sooner !.......glad you got what you needed man