1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month in Fish Pictures "Year10" 4th of July Edition 2017!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

The Month in Fish Pictures "Year10" 4th of July Edition 2017!!!!!!!

A Warm Hello from Hinsdale New Hampshire Happy Birthday United States of America!!!
    The celebration of the Birth of America is upon us and this means cookouts, family, friends and a great time to take the family fishing! I hope one and all are safe and enjoy this weekend if you are here in the USA and if you’re not come to visit this celebration is one of the best times to see the country!

Speaking of Cookouts! The Annual Anglers Artistry Taxidermy Rendezvous and cook out is August 19th Saturday in Hinsdale NH! Great food and fun and lots to do! Check it out on the Anglers Artistry Facebook page hope to see you there!

Thanks, all of you, as there are so countless unique contributors and many new ones alike that all share in this great string that has been around from many, many years now! I just want to remind and assure folks that we all begin somewhere and work hard at being the best we can all be as taxidermists. It is and always has been a spot on the taxidermy.net where folks can and do come to show their work without criticism and hard comments! So, let’s remember to always keep it that way. As the moderator of this section I do not get too involved with censorship not do I ever want too. So be respectful of all and remember we all have a long way to go and should be enjoying the processes!

What a truly outstanding Month in June this past month was as the last month of the calendar year for the month in Fish pictures! Thanks to all the friends sharing their gifts and talents! I took some time during the day week to see all the great looking at some truly inspiring works of fish art!

We all share in fish pictures as a common place with friendliness and positive observations of inspiration as a great place to start in upward in direction of inspiration in being a fish taxidermist! I wish all the best to folks competing in the upcoming year and I do wish all the very best in the pursuits of good fish work!

I do hope you can be thankful for your gifts of great passion and talent as an artist! It is a blessing to me for our lives to be joined from time to time to share and learn from one another so thank you for your great taxidermy work and your lives continue to be blessed with inspiration!!!!

I want to personally say thank you for letting me join you again each installment of Fish Pictures to share in your successes and accomplishments! I have seen first-hand the great strides so many have made with beautiful fish work! Good for you and congratulations on your hard work!!!!

I want to also thank all the great contributors who not only share their personal great talents and work but also rather give such positive inspiration to all of us!

From beginners to the best in the world we all join in every month in a critique free and hassle free string with nothing more than great artist and inspiring fish taxidermist and carves get together to share with one another their praise and inspiration of good will and friendship to one another. No egos just friendly folks who appreciate the efforts of others!

I want to start the month of July with a Fishacarver and taxidermist from Milton New Hampshire Mr. Shawn Loughlin! Shawn is a very accomplished Bird carver as well and is joining the ranks of the Fishhead community to inspire and be inspired by the beautiful fish work!
    I hope you enjoy the Month of July! See you in August!!!

You're Friend

Rick Krane

Mr. Shawn Loughlin’s Brook Trout!

[​IMG]

2. mopsrdrawer67

mopsrdrawer67 Member

10" Bluegill

Attached Files:

3. lapoisse

lapoisse Member

France
    Pygocentrus nattereri
    (Kner, 1858)

[​IMG]

4. Never seen a brook trout with a white stripe on the top of the tail,,, could happen I guess ,??? don't think so unless I seen a photo of it,,

5. 1fish2fish

1fish2fish Well-Known Member

http://www.adirondackexplorer.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Brook-trout.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/81387ae1a681041b80c16c790b3ba4b9/tumblr_o4pl78n7d41u49g59o1_1280.jpg

6. CCarlson

CCarlson Active Member

Here in Maine we have quite a few brook trout - Some do have a very prominent white line on the top of the caudal, some don't. Even among wild/native brook trout - it seems to vary from strain to strain.

7. Sotired

Sotired Active Member

At my age, I learned a long time ago to never say "never"! Once I said "I've never seen a trout without ANY spots!", not a week later someone brought in a rainbow without a single spot on it!!!

~S

8. Cory

Cory Keep an eye on quality!

Wholesale walleye replica.

Attached Files:

• eye.jpg
      eye.jpg
      File size:
      79.7 KB
      Views:
  9. den007

den007 Active Member

Love that creative pihana plaque! Wowie zowie! Here is the deadly fahaka puffer........one slip of the knife........taxi man die!

Attached Files:

10. ausfish

ausfish Member

Here is a Murray Cod the largest freshwater fish we have in Australia

Attached Files:

11. Mudbat

Mudbat Well-Known Member

Smallie repro
    [​IMG]

Late season hen steelie
    [​IMG]

12. Sotired

Sotired Active Member

Whoooweeee Mudbat!!!! They be FINE !!! ;D

~S

13. [​IMG]
    Here's a brown trout from me. Trying to figure out this image posting thing again. Tiny pic.com seemed real easy to use. Lets see if my picture shows up lol. Take care all!

14. A restoration for you.

Attached Files:

15. 1

Attached Files:

16. 2

Attached Files: