1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NJ GSTA Annual Competition & Convention 2017

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by buckshot10, Jul 2, 2017.

1. buckshot10

buckshot10 New Member

NJ GSTA 25th Anniversary
    Competition & Convention
    July 14th - 16th, 2017

Best Western Regency House Hotel
    Pompton Plains, NJ

Friday Evening Pool Party
    Free Food & Drink
    Seminars
    Awards Banquet
    Auction & Gift Baskets
    Cash Prize

Please Visit www.njgsta.com for more information.

2. JOHNNY B

JOHNNY B New Member

The Show is less than a week away lets get some of those mounts done see you all next weekend

3. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Aside from giving a dynamic seminar on professionally preparing crustaceans, the chief taxidermist of the national museum in Havana, Cuba Senor Marco Antonio Olcha will share with you the unbelievable circumstances of doing the most primitive kind of taxidermy while working in a 3rd world communist country, completely void of the slightest bit of modern technology that we take so for granted each and every day at work. Yet, Marco managed not only to excel as such, but become one of the top leading naturalists of all time. Everyone needs to listen to Marco's stories, experiences and unending hope to one day become an American citizen and have the legal resources to make it happen. Everyone in attendance will certainly come away with an incredible feeling of gratitude for living and being a taxidermist in the greatest country on earth, the United States of America. Bring your camera and notebook for this one - trust me, you'll be glad you did.

4. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

The Jersey show is always a great show to attend sounds even better with the Marco guy from Cuba. My Cuban , married into the family relatives were up last week from Florida. They went Tuna fishing out of Gloucester , Ma 4am to 8pm caught a 110 inch long Bluefin Tuna . I don't know what it weighed.