1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

UTA Auction

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by finazducks, Jul 8, 2017.

1. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

Brenda Duvall and Jim Kimball of the Safari Room Taxidermy Studio are offering a 3-4 day hands on seminar of your choice. You can focus on game heads, small/medium or large life size, or if you are struggling on African, they can show you the nuances to achieving great looking African mounts. They run a full time studio with a heavy flow of product being produced. Not only will you be able to have two professionals overseeing your project, but you will be able to watch a quality production shop in progress. Brenda and Jim live on a beautiful private lake, nestled in the north woods of Wisconsin. You will stay in their home and have all meals provided. If you are flying in, there are two different airports, both about an hour from their home. The Minneapolis airport is about 3 hours from their home. Brenda and Jim are very well known for their beautiful competition mounts and both have won on State National and World competitions. This is an experience you just cannot beat. This auction will run from now till midnight pst. July 16. I will start this auction at $300 be the first to bid . This workshop is donated by Jim and Brenda and all proceeds go to help the United Taxidermist Association provide quality Taxidermy Education to it's members.

If you have any questions about this auction call Tony Finazzo at 909-234-3648 You can post your bids on this Taxinet site. In the training section.

www.thesafariroom.com

2. double shovel

double shovel SilverWillowTaxidermy

$400

3. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    $600

4. Ya'll cant read. Tony said July 16 I will start this auction at $300 be the first to bid .

5. Taxiserv

Taxiserv James Newport

HaHa John maybe it's you!!

6. Till midnight July 16 for bids ,great opportunity wish I had some spare dollars.

7. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    I actually read the whole thing, not just the sentence you quoted ::)

8. Ya'll are goofy. Just seeing if you read the post. I am sure you will learn a lot there.

9. me too

10. jjennings.m

jjennings.m Member

This is too good of an opportunity to pass up.

I bid $800

11. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

It looks like John Jennings is the winner of this Auction. John I will e-mail You on Monday morning.
    Thanks
    Tony Finazzo

12. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

Mr. Jennings, thank you for supporting the United Taxidermists Association so generously. And thank you Brenda and Jim for such an amazing donation. All of you personify the term; "United We Stand".